Rhode Island is in the New England region state. It is the smallest stae and eight in least populous, yet 2nd in most densley populous. The capital of Rhode Island is Providence and it is also the largest city. Rhode Island has a population of over 1,000,000 people. There were 2,600 violent crimes including 14 murders reported in 2011. Over 18,00 larceny theft, and almost 7,000 burglaries were also reported. You may run free background checks by visiting courthouses and other law enforcment or government agencies where you can conduct research. You can get criminal checks from the state or you can run online background checks to know more about people you come in contact such as tutors, contractors, lawyer, doctors, babysitters and others who you plan bring into your home.
Free Rhode Island Background Checks
What Is a Rhode Island Criminal Background Check?
A Rhode Island Background Check offers a thorough search in public records and criminal records in Rhode Island for:
- Rhode Island Birth Date or Death Information
- Rhode Island Criminal records with details about convictions and prison records court casers and offenses
- Rhode Island Civil court case
- Rhode Island Tax liens and judgments
- Rhose Island Bankruptcies
- Property ownership in Rhode Island and elsewhere
- Professional or business licenses in Rhode Island
Rhode Island background check is searched in public records and includes criminal and civil court records.